About Ned Kraft
Ned has led multiple organizations as an executive and turnaround consultant managing teams of up to 600 employees. He has coached leaders and teams at both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies for over 10 years, including engagements at Google, SunPower, Cepheid, Conoco-Phillips and dozens of others.
Experience in a Nutshell
Over 25 years of professional and personal experiences in high-tech, heavy manufacturing, and alternative energy.
Expert knowledge in simplification, focus, team building, and delivering solutions to difficult problems on tight schedules.
Areas of Expertise
- Fast Reframing of Critical Issues for Easy Resolution
- Personal Balance and Executive Performance
- Leadership and Organizational Development
- Option Rich, Forward Focused Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Leadership Transitions (Post-promotion or Cross-industry moves)
- Removing Barriers to Advancement
- An executive, manager, and engineer at companies large and small, from giants HP and Westinghouse, to small start-up companies.
- Managed and directed product development, operations, customer service, and supply chain management.
- Worked in almost every field imaginable, including: Alternative energy, wireless communication, factory automation, heavy manufacturing, medical, personal computers, internet marketing, real estate and integrated circuit development.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (cum laude) from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
- M.S. in Manufacturing Systems Engineering from Stanford University.
- 3 decades of study and training in loads of personal, team, and business effectiveness techniques.
- A quick study, and 0ne-of-a-kind mindset – the right choice to take a cluttered landscape or unfocused group and give a clear view of your best possible future.
- The diverse experience to quickly enter a business and discover the core issues that need attention.
- Great tools for prioritization and decision making that alleviate the “what if” thoughts and the feelings of overload that come with working in today’s marketplace.
- Boiled down hundreds of books and thousands of hours of audio programs into digestible bites that his clients use to succeed.
- Several U.S. Patents for product and process innovation, including patent numbers 5320298, 5821921, 5586715.
- Experience as a professional musician, public speaker and internet personality.
© 2020 Ned Kraft All Rights Reserved.